Busbee family

Busbee family
Winter 2012

Monday, August 19, 2013

Just make them some CookieS





It's like someone handed me a million dollars...when the little
girl down the road who used to flinch when anyone would try and hug her...came up behind me and hugged me and patted my arm...There are days I don't feel like I am good enough...days I think I don't make a difference...days I let myself believe that I should have taken a different path...but one hug from a 
little girl who followed my son home one day...a girl that has been through more in her little life than any kid should ever endure... and you realize the greatest things really cant be bought with money and that no matter how many times I come home to extra kids...I will just make them cookies...and I will remember... that you cannot erase the memory of love from a child's heart...and that my contribution...though it may seem small to others or may even go unnoticed...that it is good... and it has value...because one smile to a child that is never smiled at...one hug to a child that never gets a hug... does matter...it matters a whole lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment